In the Conero Riviera there is no time to be bored!
Beaches and coves of rare beauty accessible by sea, bathing facilities for families, 5 blue flags, a distinctive tourist harbor and the many water and beach activities are just some of the many faces of the Riviera; here is what our beautiful land has to offer:
- Art and culture: so many people and cultures have passed here in time, from the Mycenaean to the Romans, leaving behind many museums and sites dedicated to them. a mention goes to the poetry and magic that the poet Giacomo Leopardi left between the walls and alleys of his Recanati;
- Ancient villages: from village to village immersed in the atmosphere of dames and knights;
- Parks, Sports and Nature:the Conero Park is an unspoilt area where you can admire views of crystal blue waters whilst treating yourself to your favourite sport, combining passion for sports and love of nature;
- Food and wine: a deep-rooted culinary tradition you can try in the many typical restaurants of the coast and inland combined with the fantastic and award-winning local wines, Verdicchio and Rosso Conero, known throughout the world. Many wineries open their doors for memorable tastings;
- Religion and Spirituality: many religious sites of national and international interest starting from Loreto that hosts the famous Basilica and the Mariana Holy House of Nazareth, through the streets traveled by saints and blessed in hermitages hidden between the green land and blue sea.
Another opportunity not to be missed is to shop in the many outlets and company stores in the Marche region, a huge manufacturing area characterized by the production of shoes, clothing and accessories. The outlets are easily accessible by car, and just 30-40 minutes from the Riviera del Conero